[jhb] Re: IVAO Farmstrips

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 20:38:07 +0100

I use X5SF but check with Bones, it's him wot's in charge of codes. But why does it matter? IVAO hasn't heard of the place.

Gerry Winskill

Gery Winskill

FrankTurley@xxxxxxx wrote:

Suddenly FS crashed without notice over Yorkshire between Cliffe Farm and Snake Farm, just got a message fatal error, FS is restarting. No chance to look what the error was. I assume IVAO will disregard a flight with a mid air disappearance? In FS9 we used to have a resume flight utility which saved your flight every 2 minutes so that if this happened you could resume. I don't suppose anyone knows of something similar for FSX? I guess I would also need a resume flight facility in IVAO. Gerry, I'm confused with the psuedo ICAO code for Snake Farm. My printout of the original list from Farmstrips GW says X5SF, but my Flight Planner map has an entry X1SF which looks to be in the correct location. Can you confirm it should be X1SF please? Frank T.