[jhb] IVAO - Farmstrips

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:05:05 EDT

Sorry controllers, flew VFR tonight Lymm Dam to Lleweni Parc. Used FSX  under
the XP emulator, no problems with the software. Hooray!

I did talk to Manchester, he gave me a squawk and traffic reports, I
reported my progress - Warrington - Ashcroft - Chester - Hawarden - then he
signed
off, so flew the rest on Unicom.

Not a straightforward approach, you fly over a hill, and just when you  think
you are over it it comes up at you again! Gerry's local landmarks include  an
aerial not too far away to the north, and a cluster of balloons, which on my
trip disappeared into the clouds.

Frank T.