[jhb] IVAO Farmstrips

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 15:22:10 EDT

Suddenly FS crashed without notice over Yorkshire between Cliffe Farm and
Snake Farm, just got a message fatal error, FS is restarting. No chance to look

what the error was. I assume IVAO will disregard a flight with a mid air
disappearance?

In FS9 we used to have a resume flight utility which saved your flight  every
2 minutes so that if this happened you could resume. I don't suppose  anyone
knows of something similar for FSX? I guess I would also need a resume  flight
facility in IVAO.

Gerry, I'm confused with the psuedo ICAO code for Snake Farm. My printout  of
the original list from Farmstrips GW says X5SF, but my Flight Planner map has
 an entry X1SF which looks to be in the correct location. Can you confirm it
should be X1SF please?

Frank T.