[jhb] Re: Faroes

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 11:58:56 +0100

Usually, it is just a matter of plug and go.
Just need to go into your monitor settings box, and configure, usually resolution and position.

My main screen is in front of me, and the second on my left, you must drag yours around to the physical position.

Make sure you check the 'extend my windows desktop onto this monitor', you mouse cursor will then disappear onto the second screen if off (just scroll it back in the correct direction.

Once using a second screen, you will wonder how you managed without.

FF