[jhb] Re: FS install

  • From: "Frank Fisher" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 19:36:23 +0100

No Idea, not part of either FS9/FSX install. Could try moving them off the
external drive and seeing if it has any effect of either sim, or disconnect the
drive temporarily.
I have never installed either sim with an external drive connected, but cannot
understand an uncommanded copy, sure it is not a copy command from the drive,
some have an autobackup software, which I disable anyway.

Frank