Re: ripping CDs with cDex

  • From: Allan Wong <allan.wkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 08:08:15 +0800

hi,
the reason why you rip cd with CDEx slower then windows media player or winamp
is, CDex rip a single track in 2 process. the first
process is rip into .wav format and the second process is rip into .mp3. so let
say your cd have 20 tracks on it, it will convert 40
times in total. unlike win media player or others software, it will only direct
convert to .mp3.

hope this helps.

Warmest Regards,
Allan Wong