Re: I was wondering about diffrent voices?

  • From: "Dave 'SqueezeBox' Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 15:39:15 -0800

In general, the Real Speak voices will have a delay. I only use them when
reading a long document. For all else I use the Eloquence voice.

You can set Real speak for Read all mode and then if you want to use Eloquence
to read a document, use the keystroke Alt+Ins+Down.

Ins+Down will read a document with Real Speak voice.

Dave