Re: research it

  • From: Ecaterina Henter <ehenter12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 01:26:17 -0400

Press the insert key with the space bar, then press the letter r.  Next, tab
down to the categories and using your arrow key go down to "business search".
Next, tab down once more, and using your arrow key read the message that tells
you what you can do with  the business search and how to accomplish it.
At this point, you can shift+tab twice to go back to the edit box where you can
enter the words that you want to look up.
Good luck.

All the best.
Ecaterina