removing old JAWS

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 14:53:47 -0700

Hi All,

Well, I sucessfully removed my old versions of JAWS without a hitch.

I used the JAWS provided uninstall software to accomplish the task and it
works very well.

Only problem was that, during the removal process, the current JAWS stopped
talking and after all was said and done I have to re-set the "run JAWS at
startup" and "run JAWS from system tray" options.

Now, be advised that there are two places where the uninstaller asks you for
a choice to also remove shared or settings.

The first asks about shared components and, after it gets underway then it
sneaks in the question to remove your settings. (LOLLOL)

As they say, let the buyer beware. (LOLLOL)

Cy, The Anasazi