RE: removing old JAWS

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 07:38:13 -0800

go to start, programs or all programs depending what you are running, jaws
8, uninstall.  it might be under jaws 8 tools. follow the prompts.
do the same for 9 and 10, and 11, but save your personal settings when it
ask you if you want to save them or not.

do not use add remove programs do it through programs and the version of
jaws you are wantting to remove.