Re: removing old JAWS

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 23:21:00 -0400

?Really? like what? I am very interested to know. I was trained using version 6
and 7 of jaws and I learned to hate them. So it will be nice to know something
good about those versions. I am still of the mind that the best XP/Vista jaws
version of jaws was and still is 10 and that the best version of jaws for
windows 7 so far is 12. However, 12 still has a long way to go in order to
surpass 10 in my book.