Re: jaws/new computer

  • From: Bruce Toews <coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:57:40 -0500 (CDT)

The pre-built/build-it-yourself debate tends to get a little nasty
sometimes, so before that happens, just a reminder that both methods have
their merits and disadvantages. I had one built for me once and it was a
disaster. Others have clearly had good experiences with that. I've run
pre-built systems for the last three years and been extremely happy with
the results. Others have had nightmare stories.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx