Re: freedom scientific weird numerical system

  • From: "Caroline" <listmailstuff@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 18:00:38 -0500

MessageThis numbering system is truly not that difficult to understand. As
others have said, there are internal builds that happen and there needs to be a
way to differentiate them from one another. 252 is just that, two hundred and
fifty-two. 2152 is two thousand one hundred and fifty-two. It's a higher
number, therefore it's a newer build version. It is not out of sequence.
Sometimes I wonder if people are just finding little ways to nitpick simply
because it's Freedom Scientific. Just my opinion.

Caroline