RE: freedom scientific weird numerical system

  • From: "DJ" <grouloc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 16:19:41 -0400

Simply count the number of numbers after the last period.  It's not rocket
science.

  _____

From: Allan Wong

hi, you are absolutely wrong! read this numbering carefully,

the previously release is J9.0.552 which is 552 and the currently release is
J9.0.2152 which is 2152. so how you tell a number 2 is before 5? and how you
calculate 552 after 2152?

----

Warmest Regards, Allan Wong