curiouser and curiouser

  • From: "harry bates" <hdbates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 14:54:03 -0500

For the past two days no messages show up in my sent items folder in Outlook
Express.  Yet I know some of these messages are being sent, since I have had
a response to a couple of them.  Has this happened to any body else here?
Some times I wonder if I have sent a message to some one or made an inquiry
via email, and I can always check it out in my sent items folder to see if a
message has already been sent, and once a month I delete all of the messages
in my sent items folder except for the last couple of weeks or so.
Is there a way for my sent messages to start showing up in my sent items
folder again?
If so, let me know.