Re: curiouser and curiouser
- From: "Roden" <d_zalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:17:56 -0800
yes, may be you turn off your send items features.
To turn on:
1. When you are in Outlook Express, press Alt + T, for Tools menu and O, for
2. Press control + Tab key and look for the tab page that says, "Send tab".
3. Once you land it there,the first item is a check box which you are going
to check it. Pressing Alt + V, checks the checkbox.
4. Once you check it, tab it until you find the Ok button.
5. Once you are there, press your space bar.
6. Try to send a message and once you have sent, go to your send items
folder and see if it works.
Yahoo Messenger ID: r112478
Skype name: rodenzal
If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to
jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
Other related posts: