adobe

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 20:29:06 +0100

Hope not off topic but  it has to work with Jaws and updates are in, I always
keep adobe up to  date on my old laptop it tells me automatically but on
windows 7 using ms outlook I have to search for it Ps desktop now says I am 11
days over due,and jaws gives one loud dong,I am not using any calendar and it
must be due to skype which I have but not used,I have emailed the engineer,of
course the shock of having a power cut did upset the desktop a great
deal,laptop goes via wireless and was not on at time of powercut  sorry to have
mixed topics Thanks dorothy