adobe

  • From: "Stu" <k5stu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "light" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 19:09:03 -0600

I need a little help folks if you don't mind. I am using Jaws 6, 98 SE and I
have adobe 6.02. I never have had any luck using adobe no matter which
version but I find myself in need of it now. Would someone send me
instructions on how to get a PBF file loaded and start reading it, also is
their a way to book mark something? Sure do appreciate the help.
Stu
k5stu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Argument is the worst kind of conversation