Re: Winmx

  • From: "Wes Derby" <wesderby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 18:23:43 -0700

Hi.

This may have already been mentioned, BUT...I read a few days ago on fmqb.com,
a radio and music industry news website, that due to the latest probes by the
RIAA, and the fact they're now going after the file-sharing companies, WinMX
shut down.  I haven't tried my copy of the software since reading this, but
this could explain why it's not working for you.