A couple of Questions regarding scripts?

  • From: "Beto Escobar III" <betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List Serve" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 19:25:36 -0500

Hello JFW List Serve:

Well, I have a couple of questions regarding scripts, but I do not know where
to find the answers so I am just sending it to the list...

1. I have Quicken 2004 Basic , but my wife uses it?  Are there scripts for
Quicken 2004?  Are there any scripts for earlier versions of Quicken i.e. 2005
or 2006?  One of the things that Erick Damery mentioned at the JAWS 7.0 release
was that with the options in JAWS, we can now configure banking programs to
work with screen readers-- has anyone done this?  If so, please send me
instructions on how to do this?

secondly, Is there a website dedicated to simply writing scripts for JAWS?  If
so, would someone send me the link?

Lastly, Is it difficult to write scripts?  Where can I learn?

Thanks,
Beto Escobar III, LMSW