Re: Winmx

  • From: "brandon : serrebi" <serrebi101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 18:40:48 -0700

MessageI personaly use a lot of different programs. For someone looking for
something accesible, I would recommend,
http://www.gnucleus.com
The interface is quite standard, and you should be able to run it without to
much trouble.
Have fun!
p.s the patch for win mx IMO isn't worth it. With networks like gnutella
getting so much better, why revive a dead horse?

Brandon
<A Href="http://www.mercora.com";>Mercora, broadcast your music collection to
the world without hassle</A>>