Re: Winmx

  • From: "Michael McDermott" <mmcderm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 21:03:23 -0400

Perhaps if I could speak to you I could get started on such things and give
up on winmx.  I looked at the easynews site, but am not sure I under stand
what it is or offers.  Also tried looking for some of the others mentioned
in your email and could not get any aware.  I am using dsl, and would not
mind paying $10 per month for 20 gb of downloads so long as the ability to
download a variety of stuff was there.  Do you think it might be possable to
talk via phone regarding these matters as I don't have a clue?