Re: Virtual Find Problem with JFW 11

  • From: "Ray Foret jr" <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 21:45:30 -0500

Want to give us an example page so we can test it?  I'm running JAWS 11 beta
myself.

Also, you'll recall the beta report form.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you come
With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3614
Cell: