Re: Virtual Find Problem with JFW 11

  • From: Bruce Toews <bruce@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 22:45:44 -0500 (CDT)

Yes, I believe that will solve the problem for you. It did for me.

Bruce

On Tue, 1 Sep 2009, Gary King wrote:

Yes, Bruce, as I mentioned to Ray, I am currently using Internet Explorer 6, but I plan to upgrade soon. If that solves the problem, I won't bother reporting it since IE6 is out of date.

Gary King

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <bruce@xxxxxxxx>