Using jaws and recovery methods.

  • From: "Mike Mote" <mikemote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 23:15:08 -0500

Hi folks!  A two part question.  First off, is there any way for me to recover
my system if the drive that the recovery files are on, is on a drive that is
petitioned?  If so how, and can I do this using jaws.  My educated guess is no.

Question 2, is there software out there that will allow me to make an image of
my c Drive so that if for some reason my computer goes down, and I have to
reinstall everything, I can without having to download and install all of my
programs again.  What program is best with jaws?  I am asking these questions,
because my home computer has gotten infected with multiple viruses.  Thanks to
Avast, I think I have the problem under control, but probably won't be sure for
several days.  Any help is appreciated as always.  This is a great list.