Re: g-mail question

  • From: "T Behler" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 21:04:33 -0600

I can't find the "other tab in the options section.

Also, for clarification, when I integrated g-mail into Outlook express for
my personal e-mail, I ended up with two sets of folders;  one is the usual
set of Outlook Express folders, and the other is the set of g-mail folders.
... I can't get deleted messages to go into the trash folder of my g-mail
folder list. ... The messages get totally deleted once I hit the delete key.

Tom Behler