Re: Using jaws and recovery methods.

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 08:49:59 +0100

There's been a lot of discussion regarding Image for Windows, an accessible product for backing up an entire system. Restoring on the other hand requires sighted assistance, however it seems to be easily done by a visually impaired if the image was to be restored from an external hard drive.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx