Re: Strange problem with jaws.

  • From: "Lauren Childress" <LaurenChildress@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 20:33:48 -0700

Good question about the speakers that would have been the first thing I would
have checked before I went into the settings.
Lauren Childress
"Always remember to play after every storm." Mattie J.t. stepanek.
"The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor, is the mind of the
oppressed."  Stephen Bantu Biko.