Re: Strange problem with jaws.

  • From: "Dave 'SqueezeBox' Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 15:54:10 -0700

Mike,I haven't seen a version of JAWS use the authorization disk since version
7 or perhaps even earlier. Are you sure that you have JAWS 8 on that machine?
If so the authorization should be via ILM.

The basic problem sounds like you need to go to the JAWS Options menu, Basics
and check the "Start JAWS Automatically" box.

Dave