RE: Stay away from JAWS 5.0 and 5.1.

  • From: Evangeline Dionisio <evangeline2005_cute@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 06:14:07 +0000 (GMT)

As of now, I am using Jaws 5.0 in Windows XP and I don't have any problem, I
think you are confused on the programs and folder names of the window.

Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Hi
The ILM auth scheme is very easy to use. You first insert your
activation cd and then install JAWS 6 either from a program you've
downloaded, or from the cd. When the instalation process completes, you'l
be asked to activate, so hit that activate button. Next, choose online
activation and then hit the next button. Your activation number should be
in the edit box, this is assuming you first put in your activation cd. If
it is in there and you see a series of 20 numbers, choose the next button
and then it'll atempt to activate, and within a few seconds you should be
successfully activated. It couldn't be simpler.
Go ahead, give it a shot.

At 05:47 PM 12/10/2005, you wrote:
>This makes at least two of us! I have an upgrade available for 6.0, but
>because of the new ilm scheme, am reluctant to do it.. My version of 5.1
>works fine with win xp running service pack 2.
>
>Cait

emdionisio