Re: Outlook 2003

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 08:53:40 -0500

2003 remains open in the system tray and will continue to receive
messages, etc.  Until you reboot, the program is still open.

Re the error- check under your account, server tab, and see if server
requires authentication is unchecked.  If so, try checking and see if
this resolves.

Cher

>>> "Gene" <gwilson@xxxxxxxx> 8/13/2008 3:41 PM >>>

Hi Everyone,

I’m reasonably sure the following problem has nothing to do with JAWS.
Therefore, if I am correct, I apologize in advance.

1.  When I close Outlook, it puts a button in my system tray.  If I
should reopen the program, I no longer have to enter my password.
2.  I frequently receive a “send/receive” error message.  This occurs
whether or not Outlook is open.

Can anyone help?  Thanks in advance.