RE: Outlook 2003

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 16:34:34 -0400

Cher,

Sorry, but no I don't know how to contact MS about this, and 2003 may
only have limited support now that 2007 is out.

I don't have any issue restarting outlook, do you?  My complaint is that
it continues to notify me of new mail even after I close it.  If I want
to restart it I can either do you from the menu shortcut, by typing
outlook in the run dialog, or there's now a systray icon for outlook,
and you can right click it and one of it's choices is to open outlook.
Perhaps if you're having trouble restarting outlook one of those 3
suggestions will work for you.

hth,

Chip

Chip Orange