Re: Quicken

  • From: "Bob Verity" <rtverity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 01:51:22 -0500

Charles,

Isn't this free program from FreedomScientific just for the Pack Mate?

I have been using MoneyTalks from APH for almost 3 years and have found it
to be more than worth the $40 I paid for it.  He said that he has JFW
version 9 so he has the RealSpeak voices which are SAPI 5 and will work
perfectly well with MoneyTalks so it is unnecessary to buy the $50 version.
MT has a host of features that make managing n account very easy.  I would
certainly recommend the demo version.

RTV