Oracle

  • From: "Melanie Clouser" <MC319@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 21:38:40 -0400

I'm not sure what Oracle is or what it does ... or how to use it.  But, it's
used at my workplace and I'm having trouble getting Jaws to work with a web
site created with/or using Oracle.  It's a form I must complete but Jaws won't
even recognize form fields for me to sign-in.  It won't read anything on the
page.  The page definitely loads according to the I.T. techies who accessed my
PC remotely.  Is there some setting I must change to get Jaws to be more usable
on this site?  Or, does Jaws just not work with Oracle created sites?

Melanie