Re: Oracle

  • From: "Eileen Lafond" <Eileen.Lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 09:26:38 -0700

Hi,
About five or so years ago I was on a team that was creating an application in
Oracle.  I found that when I was in the design mode for the forms it was about
fifty percent accessible to JFW.  However, when the form was deployed it was
totally inaccessible to JFW.

So, with my experience I would say that yur form will not be accessible to you.

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011
e.mail Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx

>>> "Melanie Clouser" <MC319@xxxxxxxxxxx> 4/29/2008 6:38 PM >>>
I'm not sure what Oracle is or what it does ... or how to use it.  But, it's
used at my workplace and I'm having trouble getting Jaws to work with a web
site created with/or using Oracle.  It's a form I must complete but Jaws won't
even recognize form fields for me to sign-in.  It won't read anything on the
page.  The page definitely loads according to the I.T. techies who accessed my
PC remotely.  Is there some setting I must change to get Jaws to be more usable
on this site?  Or, does Jaws just not work with Oracle created sites?

Melanie