RE: Office 2010

  • From: "DonnaMiller&LeaderDogCarman" <dmiller64@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 17:42:49 -0500

No, many times people use Word to send email messages. Outlook will let you
do this but I don't know where to turn that feature off in 2010. I have to
hit the alt key and then hit enter on the message bar to get it to read.

Remember, cars aren't the only things recalled by their maker!

Donna Miller And Leader Dog Carman