Re: Office 2010

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 09:26:25 -0800

Ray,

Agree. The time to learn will depend on how many of the old 2003 quick
keystrokes you can remember. The biggest hurdle I had was in trying to find
where other familiar functions were located.

Once I discovered how to edit the Quick Access Toolbar, I set up some quick
launch items that I use a lot, such as sorting columns in Excel.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in and around my Audio Recording and Mixing
Studios, San Jose, California