RE: Office 2010

  • From: "Harmony Neil" <harmonylm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 15:22:22 -0000

Just use the same commands as you would have done for office 2007.  If you
only used 203, a few commands to get you started are: alt+n for insert menu,
alt+h for home and alt+p for page layout.  If you don't want to use jaws 12,
remember to tab rather than pressing the arrows if you want to look through
the menus.  The alf+f for the file menu is the sme, but the options may have
changed from 2003 to 2010, I honestly can't remember, seeing as I moved from
2007 to 2010 and rarely use office 2003 at work.