Re: Ms Word 2003 question

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:59:41 -0500

JFW isn't the problem. In fact, JFW handles this aspect well. It's the
difference between WordPerfect and MS Word. With WordPerfect, all such
formatting features can be readily located. But MS Word is pretty much
universal, and so most people have no choice but to work with it. I'm one of
the fortunate ones who doesn't.
From: Judith Bron

The closest they come is jaws key plus the letter F. JB