Re: Ms Word 2003 question

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 19:59:21 -0800

Jerry,

I already read and understood your message to the list. This message below
reads exactly like that one, as if you aren't actually responding to my
message, or didn't find it explanatory in any way. Never mind. I wasn't
quibbling with you calling the codes "markers," if that's what Word calls
them. No  problem. No hassle. I was just telling you some stuff.

Sorry if I wasn't clear.