Missing JSB File From New Audible Scripts

  • From: Ken Gould <gould100@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JFW User List <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 18:43:54 -0500

Hello All -

I want to apologize for the confusion caused by the missing JSB file that was supposed to be in the script package on the FS website. To make a long story short, FS thought I had included the file whereas I thought they were going to compile and add it before posting. So it got left out. The script set has been reposted, and the new package on the FS website now has the file included, and I recommend that anyone who's had problems get the new package and install it.

As for Yardbir's problem, I hope the new package will solve the focus shift to the Details pane. The new scripts are specifically designed to do that, and they have done so for everyone else who tested the scripts for me. If they don't solve it for others, I don't know why that would be at this time.
Best regards,
Ken
E-mail address: gould100@xxxxxxx
Please visit my store's home page at http://www.audionexus.com