Re: Missing JSB File From New Audible Scripts

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 07:02:06 -0800

Ken,
I'll again paste the updated complete file set that I downloaded yesterday
into Explore My Settings, but not recompile themthis time.  I know that you
didn't recommend doing the recompile, but so many subscribers to this list
recommend automatically recompiling scripts, and recommended doing so in
this situation, that I just thought, well, what can it hurt, and did so.
Didn't have any idea if it might be useful or not.

I take it the hotkeys have changed for Version 5?  In any case, I never knew
control shift B, and I'll try it.  May I assume when you say "inbox," here,
you mean the files list view pane containing the programs within whichever
folder is selected (Library, Trash, etc.)?  There's no Inbox, nor Audio
Inbox, in Version 5.

thanks for responding.  Will try again,
Daniel