Re: Missing JSB File From New Audible Scripts

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:50:54 -0800

Ken,
I just spent time on the phone with Audible tech support again, and with a
little help seemed to have gotten Audible Manager to stop refusing to
transfer files to the mobile device .  It seems Audible Manager wasn't
deleting properly from the device, either.  It may be fixed, or it may not.
But meantime, I am trying to reorganize my files on Audible Manager (the
permissions had to be reinstated so that I could get back my personal
archive of read titles.  Something about permissions had screwed up and kept
them from being automatically kept in my new Audible Manager version (yes, I
accepted the default to retain them as I installed the new Audible Manager).

If nothing else goes wrong, I may be able to enjoy the fruits of your labor
with those scripts.  What other sorts of functions, besides staying out of
the details view, were they meant to improve?  Just so I can be aware while
I'm using the program?

thanks
resinstated