Re: New Version of audibleManager and New Scripts

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:47:25 -0800

Okay.  Well, it isn't any mystery to me.  There was only one .jss file in
the group of script files I recently unzipped, installed and recompiled.
You know, I can't see how there could be more than one file with the
filename AudibleManager.jss?  But maybe you mean there might be another .jss
file with another filename?  Hmm.  I don't get this.

anyway, thanks.