Re: Jaws and the Login Screen

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 13:33:44 -0700

to the best of my knowledge you can either have JAWS on or off, but can't have
JAWS running on two accounts (in regards to the log on screen). as in, you
could have JAWS running if this other user didn't mind having it running, but
if they did you're messed. the log on screen is pretty self-explanatory
though... when you log on you're always in the username box, and then all you'd
have to do is type in your username, tab for password type it in, and then hit
enter and you should be in. if you put JAWS in your start-up when you log in it
will start up automatically. does this make sense?