RE: Jaws and Microsoft Word.

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 16:34:53 -0400

Yes, fs could have added a new "copy with formatting" option which would
not have disturbed any long-time users, or, they could have left this
option defaulting to the previous behavior.

Chip

------------------------------

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission

Chip.Orange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(850) 413-6314

                                #2: There is no off/on option for that
setting, it is switch to a different setting and the virtual cursor
option is the option that was used in previous versions.

                                Of course I tried it with no luck,
possibly doing something wrong but their instructions to use the space
key does nothing. Frustrated to say the least