Re: JAWS on a thumb drive

  • From: "Brian Tipka" <dreamer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 08:53:28 -0600

Hi Alan,
I'm using a rebuilt computer with Windows 2000 Pro and Jaws 9. When I restart
my computer I keep getting asked if I want to install the video intercept
program. I just alt, F4 out of that window and Jaws runs fine  as far as I
know. I don't think I have any problems without the program, but I would like
to install it. Where might I get it.

Brian, Cleverly disguised as a Responsible Adult