RE: JAWS on a thumb drive

  • From: "Brian Giles" <briangiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 09:19:59 -0700

Hi Dave and Nancy,

In the section of the FS website for JAWS downloads, there's a heading for
the thumb drive version of JAWS 10. Right under the link to download JAWS,
there's a link to download the JAWS/MAGic video intercept. I keep this
executable file on my thumb drive so I can install it on a computer if I
need it. This program can be downloaded and run on any computer, so that
anyone with a thumb drive with JAWS on it can just walk up, plug in their
thumb drive and go. Now if only I could convince my college campus to just
install it on all the computers in the labs around campus. They say it'd
take too long though. GRRR!

Only 45 bucks for a dongle?Wow! I almost want one now! I don't know if I
will get one though, since I have a laptop as well as my desktop.

Brian