Re: JAWS leaving out letters in the middle of words

  • From: "Sandra Mortellaro" <sandram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:24:52 -0400

I am sure glad to here that I am not alone with this problem.  I questioned the
people at tech support and they said that they had noone else complaining of
this problem, but when my friend said she was having the same problem, I began
to wonder about it not being just me.  Sure hope it can be fixed soon, as it is
a real problem and very time consuming to go back and double check everything.