Re: JAWS leaving out letters in the middle of words

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 17:38:32 -0000

Patricia and all, please download the latest service pack for Office 2003, SP3.
To do this, do a Google search and type, exactly as shown, "office 2003 sp3"
download. This may solve any problems you're having with previous service packs
of Office. Good luck.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr